Oriental Staff GMC policy for the year 2019-20 has been renewed with effect from 01st April 2019
Mail sent by HITPA to a Senior Official of ORIENTAL Sri RK JAIN. It clearly lays down the procedure. PLEASE NOTE!
Dear R K Jain,
(Emp. ID:-154059 )
Greetings from Health Insurance TPA of India.
We are pleased to inform you that the Oriental Staff GMC policy for the year 2019-20 has been renewed with effect from 01st April 2019 vide policy number 361500501910000013.
The HITPA Mediclaim E-cards for all family members have been uploaded on the HITPA portal (https://hitpa.co.in/). You are requested to take a printout of the E-card for your ready reference. This would be required for availing cashless/reimbursement facilities. The login credentials are mentioned here below:
You are further requested to verify the details of the uploaded E-cards. In case of any missing/incorrect data, kindly email your concern with relevant details to Orientalgipsa@hitpa.co.in In case the cards are without photographs, the cashless and reimbursement facilities shall still be available by providing a valid id proof along with the HITPA ecard.
The above mentioned HITPA portal gives access to updated information of the claims data. You are requested to use the portal for checking the queries in the claim, approval letters and deduction details of the claim.
The updated cashless Hospital list can be downloaded from the following link: Network Hospital List .
The Claims would be settled on reimbursement basis for the cases where the hospital is not empanelled in the above list.
Intimation Process for Claims.
Â· Intimation to TPA is not required for Cashless process as TPA Desk at the hospital takes care of intimation and submission of cashless claim papers.
Â· Intimation to TPA for Reimbursement Claims is required to be sent via email to email@example.com as per the following format. You are requested to please intimate the claim within 48 hours of admission.
Claim Intimation Format
Emp. ID of Proposer
UHID(TPA ID) of Patient
Relationship with Proposer
Disease (as diagnosed)
Date of Admission
Date of Discharge (if available)
Estimated Claim Amount
Other (if required)
Brief Claim Process for your ready reference is as follows:
Reimbursement Claims Process
1. Carry your TPA Card and Photo ID card of Patient.
2. Visit the TPA Desk at the Empanelled hospital.
3. The TPA Desk shall prepare the case papers and forward the same to HITPA.
4. HITPA will process the claim and provide Initial approval/Pre Approval as per the terms and conditions of the Staff GMC Policy.
5. At the time of discharge, step number 2, 3 & 4 shall be repeated.
6. The final approval for cashless is given subject to submission scanned copy of the case papers by the hospital. In-case of any document deficiency, HITPA will communicate with TPA Desk at the empanelled Hospital.
1. Intimate the claims on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will receive an email/sms with claim intimation number and further process within 48 working hours.
3. As per the provisions of the policy, the claim documents should be submitted to HITPA as under :-
(a) Hospitalisation and Pre â€“hospitalisation claims â€“ Immediately after discharge from the hospital but in any case not beyond 30 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
(b) Post-hospitalisation claims â€“ Within 90 days from the date of discharge from the hospital.
4. The insured is requested to login to the HITPA portal and check for any queries in the claim and follow up at HITPAâ€™s mail id : Orientalgipsa@hitpa.co.in
Operations Team â€“ GIPSA Policy
Health Insurance TPA of India
2nd Floor, Majestic Omnia Building,
A-110, Sector 4 Noida, Uttar Pradesh â€“ 201301.
Email : Orientalgipsa@hitpa.co.in