Advisory for GIPSA Employees and Retirees covered under Group Mediclaim Policy
Greetings from HI TPA.
1. Contact our Tollfree numbers to reach HI TPA 24*7*365 for any support:
1800 180 3600 / 1800 102 3600
2. Mobile Helpline (8 am to 8 pm Monday â€“ Saturday) and email id for each company
Insurance Company Employee
Email id for correspondence
Mobile Helpline Number
New India Assurance
United India Insurance
3. For availing cashless treatment, kindly check â€˜Network Hospitalâ€™ section on HI TPA website https://www.hitpa.co.in/ for empanelled hospitals. However, if need be, cashless facility can also be organised at any hospital (not listed on website) which meets IRDAI/policy criteria and where members were availing cashless through previous TPA. The member/hospital should send Pre-authorisation to Cashless@hitpa.co.in and it would be attended to in all cases.
4. In case of hospitalization, employees may use their existing TPA cards as proof of being insured under the policy till new cards are issued by HI TPA as Member data is being organised from previous TPA. In case of non-availability of TPA cards from previous TPA, employee ID card for self and Aadhar card/government issued valid identity proof of other members will be accepted.
5. Documents for reimbursement claims can be directly submitted/couriered to
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd,
2nd Floor, Majestic Omnia Building, A-110, Sector 4, Noida, Uttar Pradesh â€“ 201301.
Documents can also be submitted at our branches in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad at below addresses:
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 6 PM)
Corporate office and Central Processing Centre
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd.
2nd Floor, Majestic Omnia Building, A-110, Sector 4 Noida,
Uttar Pradesh â€“ 201301.
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd. 1st Floor, Jeevan Sadan, Opposite Sanyas Ashram, Ellis Bridge, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380009
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd. Dwaraka Tower, New No. 79, 2nd Floor, Uthamar Gandhi Salai (Nungambakkam High Road), Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034.
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd. 1st Floor, United India Towers, Door Number, 3-5-817 & 818, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad - 500029
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd.
3rd Floor, Inside Re-insurance Accounts Department,
National Insurance Building
8, India Exchange Place, Kolkata â€“ 700001
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd. 5th Floor, Sterling Cinema Building, 65, Murzban Street, Fort, Mumbai- 400 001.
Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd. "Jeevan Sampige Building" (LIC), 2nd floor,#1/1, 2nd Main Road, Malleshwaram,Bengaluru â€“ 560003.
6. Following are contact details of zonal resources for Emergency Purpose:
Insurers Regional Offices
HI TPA Zone Mapping
Ambala, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Indore, KANPUR, LUDHIANA, LUCKNOW.
Dr Arun Gadekar
BHUBANESHWAR, GUWAHATI, KOLKATA, PATNA, Raipur.
Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat
Dr Arun Gadekar
Kochi, Madurai, COIMBATORE
HI TPA ZONE
OFFICES EAST ZONE
RATUL BHATTACHARYA DR DEBABRATA GHOSH
Ratul.email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
REIMBURSEMENT CLAIM RECONCILLIATION (EAST ONLY) - DR DEBABRATA GHOSH â€“ 8448488339
List of frequently raised queries by members and answers to same:
1. Whenwouldcardsbeissued,whetherphotosarerequiredtobesubmittedby members
Presently we are examining the data received from previous TPAs, whether complete in all respects to issue and despatch cards.
Wherever the member photos are available linked with UHID, we shall be in position to issue photo cards.
Once data is enrolled, all E-cards (non-photo format) can also be downloaded from our website www.hitpa.co.in.
Yes, in case of hospitalisation, existing employees as well as retirees may use their existing TPA cards as proof of being insured under the policy till new cards are issued by HI TPA.
3. WhatifparticularhospitalwheretreatmentistobetakenisnotlistedinHITPA network.
Cashless facility can be organised at any hospital (not listed on HI TPA website) which meets IRDAI/policy criteria and where members were availing cashless through previous TPA. The member/hospital should send Pre-authorisation to Cashless@hitpa.co.in and it would be attended to in all cases.
Pre-Authorization and Claim Forms are available on our website www.hitpa.co.in same can be downloaded/used for claim purpose.
Policy terms and conditions and exclusions are the same as last year and can be checked from respective HR department of the company, a copy of policy and Amendmentâ€™s is also available in Download section on our website www.hitpa.co.in
Kindly check with your respective HR department for the same.
Reimbursement claim documents can be submitted in offices as listed at Sl.No.5.
8. Wherepre-postexpenseclaimoftreatmenttakenpriorto1stApril2018areto be submitted for reimbursement
Pre-Post Claim documents for which main hospitalisation admission dates are prior to 1st April 2018 needs to be submitted in the previous TPA.
HITPA Mobile application is coming soon.
10. Who is to be contacted for any emergency
We have provided Helpline numbers for each company, refer Sl No.2, also you can reach us on Toll free numbers 18001023600/18001803600 which is available 24*7*365.
11. What is the process for reporting grievance Please send us email on email@example.com
12. What is the process for knowing deduction details and appeal against the same You may write to us at company specific email id as mentioned at Sl.No.2
We assure our best services to valued employees and their dependents.